As we start a new year, we wanted to share some of the most popular articles from 2021.
2021 was a busy year to say the least, but from it we gained valuable insight through trends in the market as well as exciting changes within Aveni.
Check out our top 5 most read blogs and let us know what you think!
1. How to make sure you meet the needs of vulnerable customers
We take a look at how financial services firms can effectively address the needs of their vulnerable clients and make the fair treatment of customers an integral part of their strategy.
2. 5 ways to turn risk and compliance from a cost to a value add
We give you 5 reasons to start thinking about risk and compliance as an opportunity to add value to your firm rather than a function that drains resources.
3. Does technology safeguard or exploit vulnerable customers?
We give you some insight into challenges and how FS firms are using technology to positively impact everyone in society.
4. 8 ways we’ve embedded the FCA’s guidance on the fair treatment of vulnerable customers into our voice automation platform
As FS firms look to overhaul their internal controls, we turn to tech to show you how NLP and AI could hold many of the answers to firms’ challenges.
5. What’s BERT and how does it benefit Financial Services?
Find out how we can further use NLP to offer our clients more insightful information and give them a competitive edge within the financial services industry.
Want to read more about the latest news and developments from Aveni, then check out our resources page.