What’s the opportunity about?
To aid our continued growth, we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work within our development team, helping to deliver software products. You will have significant involvement in the continual evolution of our products, guiding and working collaboratively with the team to improve and develop our technology. Championing our collaborative environment, you will work closely with the CTO and wider Engineering Team, developing initiatives that facilitate development infrastructure and tooling.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic person who is keen to shape an exciting project with huge commercial potential. The successful candidate will be an integral part in helping build our Human+ platform across advised services, implementing robust and scalable applications and developing truly disruptive products that are changing the way the world communicates.
Your Skills Will Be Utilised To
- Automate infrastructure creation, monitoring and deployment
- Evaluate and implement tools (monitoring, improvements, security, automation)
- Ensure best practice relating to risk mitigation of downstream scalability, performance, resilience, reliability, and security
- Evaluate, monitor, and develop cost models
- Participate in estimation sessions
- Deliver DevOps culture coaching and knowledge sharing with the wider Engineering and NLP community