World-leading NLP expertise fused with engineering excellence
Our Vision and Mission
We see a world where AI is used to reimagine human interaction. Our mission is to harness the power of voice to drive deeper insight than ever before.
To automate. To innovate.
To better understand your clients and agents so you can achieve the best outcomes.
Who we are
We’re a passionate team of computer scientists, engineers, designers and creatives. We want to transform the Financial Services industry by fusing AI with human interaction. With this approach, we can enhance risk monitoring, transform understanding of customers and agents, better manage staff performance, automate, drive down the cost to serve and so more.
- Hatch AI is founded by Joseph Twigg and Lexi Birch
- MVP established
Making our mark
- Placed 3rd in Times Future of Fintech
- RBS accelerator programme
- Start working with large Financial Services clients
- Winner of Scotland’s largest start-up competition Scottish Edge
- Team grows to 6 people
A year of growth
- Rebranded Aveni
- Product focus on risk identification, adviser performance and process automation direct from customer voice
- £1m funding secured
- Chosen as Beauhurst Top 15 start-ups in the UK
- Technation Scale-Up Programme – Top 30 UK Fintechs
- RBS Scale Up Programme
- Working with National Advisers and Banks
- Team grows to 20 people
- Scale Aveni Detect in UK Financial Services
- Integrations and Partnerships
- International expansion
- Scaling round
Join the team
At Aveni, we’re harnessing the power of science and technology to reimagine the most important aspects of financial services.
To achieve our mission, we’re looking for innovators, engineers and creatives to join us, share our vision, and fuel our progress.
Sparked your curiosity?
Keep up to date with the latest in Natural Language Processing and Financial Services (NLP), news, opinions and Aveni life.
This week we had the opportunity to catch up with our newest senior software engineer, Sam Faulls. Sam’s last role at McLaren Applied involved working
We speak with Hayfa Bukhari, 1 year after starting Aveni. She takes us through her journey of what it’s been like working for Aveni and
Remember when you got that new mobile, or update on your phone? You no longer had a thumb print but a facial recognition scanner to